Now hiring a Mid-Level and Sr. Construction Project Manager in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Mid-Level and Sr. Construction Project Manager in the Milwaukee area for our client, a well-established national General Contractor specializing in financial institution builds throughout the country. This is a direct hire position with a base salary of $80,000-$125,000 yearly. Potential sign-on bonus and full benefits, simple IRA, PTO and paid holidays.
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and project scheduling
• Responsible for planning the construction phases/sequencing
• Contract negotiations, manages budgets and all financial aspects of the project
• Review take-offs and estimate conceptual plans
If you’re interested in this direct hire Construction Project Manager opportunity, please apply today!
• 5+ years of construction Project Management experience with a GC
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management is beneficial.
• Must have conceptual estimating experience
• Construction experience should include: Ground-up and some renovation with commercial banks, office, warehouse, healthcare, multifamily and/or high-rise.
• Experience with Procore and estimating take-off software
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.