Now hiring a Lab Technologist in Austin, Texas!
Trillium Technical is seeking an Associate Lab Technologist Contractor in the Austin, TX area who will perform standard operating procedures applying basic laboratory techniques, calculations, materials measurement, operation of laboratory equipment, and record keeping necessary to manufacture and test Food and Feed Safety products. Follow detailed instructions for assigned tasks or project with direct supervision. Pay will be based on experience.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute product manufacturing according to established procedures, record the data, interpret results and validate the quality of the data.
• Perform in-process and/or final quality control testing and accurately document all results.
• Perform lab calculations needed to make solutions from powder or from stock solutions.
• Support general lab functions, setup, calibration and maintenance of equipment.
• Production records will be reviewed by senior production staff or supervisor.
• Perform transactions using ERP or equivalent system.
• Accurate and reliable inventory management participation.
• Achieve high productivity while maintaining all quality standards.
• Organize and prioritize work to ensure on-time delivery.
• Periodically review and discuss your priorities with supervisor.
• Critically think about the manufacturing process and suggest improvements to maintain high quality standards.
• Actively participate in process improvement projects.
• Adherence to ISO guidelines and the quality policy.
• Actively participate in maintaining a safe, clean, and functional work environment.
• Responsible for the completion of all tasks assigned daily; this may require more than 40 hours in some work weeks.
Work may involve the handling of hazardous or biological materials. Must have adequate training to safely handle these materials and work safely under laboratory rules and SOPs. May include labeling, dispensing, packaging of reagents and final product. Participate in the investigation, recording and implementation of product deviations or CAPA systems. Participate in transfer and implementation of new products into the production lab. Other duties as assigned.
If you’re interested in this Lab Technologist opportunity, please apply today!
• Associate or B.S. degree in Life Sciences, or related scientific discipline with 0-3 years of job related experience.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.