Now hiring a Chief Information Security Officer in Norwell, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Chief Information Security Officer in the Norwell, MA area for direct hire. Our client requires a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to provide leadership, governance, and technical capabilities in support of this goal. This work is to establish and document the cyber security and compliance goals, establish a roadmap to achieve them, and govern work across this roadmap. Responsibilities will also include projects engagement pertaining to cyber security and compliance. The CISO will review cyber security and compliance efforts to date, compliance drivers, and security impacts to and from any ongoing projects. The CISO will produce a findings presentation detailing current state of cyber security and compliance management programs, with a roadmap of remediation initiatives, including estimated effort/costs to complete.
• Provide strategic and tactical leadership on cyber security, information assurance, compliance management, governance, and risk management;
• Serve as trusted security advisor on cyber security, resilience, and data protection;
• Provide strategic and tactical advice to address existing and evolving security threats;
• Review recent security assessments and Current State of remediation efforts against them;
• Review compliance drivers;
• Review ongoing projects for impact to security and impact from security remediation efforts;
• Define Future State of cyber security and compliance management programs;
• Security policies
• Security Incident Response
• Vulnerability Management
• Risk framework
• Establish framework for defense in depth, with suitable controls, for the key security functions of the NIST CSF: Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover
• Oversee remediation initiatives from third party findings in early 2018;
• Analyze Current State and current progress against Future State to validate work to date and to identify remaining gaps;
• Governance of remediation initiatives defined in roadmap.
If you’re interested in this Chief Information Security Officer opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• 15+ years’ experience in security governance, risk, and compliance across multiple industries, public and private.
• 10+ years’ experience in developing strategy and roadmaps to prioritize and address security audit/assessment findings in support of business / organizational goals
• 10+ years of experience in communicating in non-technical language at the boardroom level.
• Master’s degree ( or equivalent experience ) in Information Security / Assurance
• Certification ( or equivalent experience ) in:
- ISACA CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- ISC2 CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- PMI PMP - Project Management Professional
• Strong working knowledge of:
- Data security technologies and techniques
- Identity security technologies and techniques (authentication and authorization )
- Network security technologies and techniques
- Platform security technologies and techniques ( server, endpoint, mobile, etc. )
- Security/Compliance Governance and Risk Management technologies and techniques
• Standards and Compliance mechanisms:
- ISO 27000 Series: International Organization for Standardization security standard series
- NIST CSF: National Institute of Standards and Technology Cyber Security Framework
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.