Now hiring a HVAC Refrigeration Service Tech in Rio Rancho, New Mexico!
Trillium Construction is seeking a HVAC Refrigeration Service Technician in the Rio Rancho, NM area. Pay range is $22-30/hour on Private work to $48.29/hour on Public work. $105 a night per diem for overnight travel and daily $25 meal per diem. Company vehicle provided.
This position is Monday through Friday, first shift with OT available. This project will be ongoing in duration with the potential for direct hire with our customer. EPA Universal Certificate is required and troubleshooting is a key skill. Prefer JR license but not required.
• Install new or modified equipment at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications
• Review performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives, and inspect malfunctioning or damaged product to determine nature and scope of problem
• Analyze, review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommend repair, replacement, or other corrective action
• Coordinate problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs
• Provide on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment
• Perform all aspects of physical repairs, i.e. accessing equipment via ladders and roof hatches, complete disassembly and reassembly of large/heavy equipment utilizing hand and automatic tools, transferring said tools from vehicle to mechanical rooms
• Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer
• Maintain records of performance reports
If you’re interested in this HVAC Refrigeration Service Technician opportunity, please apply today!
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Universal EPA certification required
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.