Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Manager of Business Development in Nashville, Tennessee!
Trillium is seeking a National Manager of Business Development for our client in the Nashville, TN area for direct placement. This dynamic leader will work alongside the current CEO to bring exponential growth and advancement to the company. After learning and excelling in all aspects of the business, this position will evolve into the position of Chief Operating Officer. The selected individual will typically work Monday-Friday, but hours will vary with International and Domestic travel required. Salary is $100,000+ yearly, depending on experience.
Do you have the work ethic and integrity to cultivate existing, and develop new relationships? Do you have strong leadership abilities, with exceptional technical and sales expertise within the Marine industry? Do you have the foresight and vision to lead this company into additional growth and success?
Key responsibilities & duties:
• Ability to build and grow existing client base by providing sustainable solution
• Cold Call/Prospect new clients (Internationally and Domestically)
• Develop and implement a lead tracking system
• Organically develop relationships within the marine industry
• Develop, present and successfully negotiate business proposals
• Listen to the client need, and provide educated, technical options
• Ability to articulate and design new product concepts
• Ability to refurbish existing product into a workable alternative
• Stay relevant with current trends within the Marine Industry
• Career-Minded with the capacity to transition into a Chief Executive Role
If you’re interested in this direct hire Manager of Business Development opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BA or Master’s Degree – Business and or Engineering highly preferred
• 10+ years working in the Marine Industry, progressive
• 10+ years Business Development
• 10+ years New Product Development/Project Management/Engineering
• Naval experience preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.