Now hiring a Construction Superintendent in Springfield, Virginia!
Trillium is now seeking a Construction Superintendent for the Springfield, VA area. This will be a direct hire opportunity with a full benefits package, company vehicle and gas card and relocation assistance to those who qualify. All work will be local/regional to the area. No travel. The Superintendent will be working Monday-Friday, 40+ hours a week. Salary is from $90,000-$120,000 yearly base.
• Oversee performance of all trade contractors.
• Review cost with Project Manager and provide input regarding manpower and constructibility.
• Regularly consult with project manager on project status, prepare daily reports.
• Coordinate equipment and material requirements with warehouse personnel.
• Assist project manager in developing preliminary CPM schedule as well as updating and maintaining the schedule.
• Complete punch list items.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Construction Superintendent opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• 8+ years of on-site commercial construction experience.
• Ability to provide leadership and identify or forecast potential issues.
• Project experience should include: ground-up, build-outs, remodeling and T/I on municipal facilities, schools, community centers, hospitals and mixed-use buildings.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.