Now hiring a Foreman / Superintendent in Santa Fe, New Mexico!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Foreman / Superintendent Commercial General Contractor in the Santa Fe, NM area. This is a long term temporary to permanent position working Monday through Friday, 40 hours plus weekly. Per diem offered when traveling overnight. Salary is $25 to $35/hour to start. This is a long term position working on multiple projects in New Mexico.
• Interpret specifications, blueprints, submittals, shop drawings, and job orders as needed for area of supervision.
• Have a working knowledge of computers and software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, P-3 Scheduling, SureTrak Scheduling, Procore Project Management System and the Internet.
• Delegate the activities of all carpenters, laborers, and sub-contractors.
• Communicate company policies to subcontractors, suppliers, architects, engineers, and owner.
• Communicate production goals daily.
• Ability to work with co-workers and subcontractors.
• Treat co-workers, subcontractors and owners professionally and ethically.
• Inspect work performed to insure conformance with drawings, specifications, uniform-building codes, ADA codes, local ordinances, all safety regulation, policies and procedures and meeting the highest standard of quality.
• Fill out and maintain as needed daily: Timecards, Daily Reports.
• Fill out and maintain as needed: Injury Reports, Incident & Accident Reports.
• Analyze and resolve work problems
• Order and receive materials and properly inspected for quantity and quality.
• Overall quality control on the project for both the Company and the subcontractors.
• Understand the EPA / SWPPP requirements for the jobsite making sure they are met and maintained.
• Understand the proper use of concrete add mixtures. (Review of approved mix designs)
• Understand the proper use of mix designs. (Review of approved mix designs)
• Review vendor submittals and shop drawings.
• Ensures that as-built information is recorded for the preparation of as-built drawings daily or as changes to the contract documents occur.
If you’re interested in this opportunity Foreman/Superintendent opportunity, please apply today!
- Experienced Foreman/Superintendent
- Working knowledge of computers and software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, P-3 Scheduling, SureTrak Scheduling, Procore Project Management System and the Internet
- Able to interpret specifications, blueprints, submittals, shop drawings, and job orders as needed for area of supervision.
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.