Now hiring Journeyman Commercial Plumbers in Bloomington, Indiana!
Trillium Construction is seeking Journeyman Commercial Plumbers for a fantastic opportunity working 50 hours per week in Bloomington, Indiana. This is a new commercial job site where Journeyman Plumbers will be running plumbing piping underground as well as installing PVC lines, copper lines while sweating and soldering, setting and installing new fixtures.
• Be able to read, interpret and work off of blueprints
• Have all hand tools of the trade
• Reliable transportation
• Wear all PPE
• Have at least 5 years at a journeyman level
• Have at least 2 verifiable past employment references
This great opportunity pays $27 per hour to start with regular pay increases. There is a $500 bonus after 90 days and increase to $30 per hour. $80 per day per diem is offered for those who qualify. Work hours are from 7:00am-5:30pm, Monday through Saturday, 50 hours per week. Job will continue for 4-6 months. Drug screen card in hand preferred. Must have OSHA 10 within the last year. We can provide OSHA 10 cert if need be.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for Commercial Journeyman Plumbers, please apply today!
- Must have OSHA 10 within the last year (we can provide OSHA 10 cert if need be)
- Able to read, interpret and work off of blueprints
- Have all hand tools of the trade
- Reliable transportation
- Have at least 5 years at a Journeyman level
- Have at least 2 verifiable past employment references
- Able to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.