Software Support Analyst position available in the Green Bay, WI area!
Trillium is currently accepting applications for Software Support Analysts in the Green Bay area. The preferred candidate enjoys working in a team environment. They also have excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to be patient and positive to our customer’s client-based personnel.
• Provide exceptional support to end-users.
• Respond to email and telephone support requests.
• Remotely connect to users’ computers, determine method to recreate issue, solve issue if possible, or provide concise details to development for further analysis and resolution.
• Use deductive problem-solving skills to investigate and solve a broad range of issues.
• Improve products and processes.
• Analyze each support request for root cause, determine if the issue could be prevented by changes in the software or business processes, and outline change recommendations.
• Update and create online knowledge base articles to reduce support requests.
• Capture details of each support request in system.
• Act as a liaison between users and development.
• Help test fixes provided by development and incorporate them into client sites.
• Work closely with development to help make software more intuitive, easier to deploy and easier to support.
Hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. Wages are $21.00 - $28.00/hour based on experience.
This contract to hire opportunity will be in a professional office environment with friendly staff. Qualified candidates please apply with us today!
• Four years of software support experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of software in a windows client/server environment.
• Demonstrated Technical/Network related knowledge
• Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical and highly technical users and co-workers, by phone or in person.
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
• Ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations and customers.
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Initiative and ability to act independently to resolve problems.
• Ability to follow through on projects to completion.
• Demonstrated writing ability.
• Manufacturing background or knowledge is a plus.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.