Now hiring a Tool and Die Maker in Saginaw, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing has a direct hire opportunity for a Tool and Die Maker in the Saginaw area.
• Responsible to repair, build, rebuild or overhaul all types of production dies and tooling using machinery, tools, and precision measuring instruments to support the plants goals and objectives.
• Read and interpret blueprints and use necessary measuring devices to make or modify existing tooling.
• Use full range of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform repairs and rebuilds of die components from blue prints and written or verbal instruction.
• Set-up program and operate all typical machine shop machines producing parts to tolerances and company specifications and using hand tools common to the trade. Make sure tools are sharpened and in good condition before releasing to production.
• Must be able to troubleshoot dies while in the press as well as assist in tool changes.
• Must be able to work in a team environment to work closely with other trade personnel as well as production workers and engineering.
Work is performed in an industrial setting and personal protective equipment is required. Pay rate is $25.83/hour to start and increases to $26.33/hour after 90 days. We have openings for 2nd or 3rd shift, and training will be on 1st shift.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Tool and Die Maker opportunity, please apply today!
• Must have journeyman status - completion of a formal apprenticeship program or completion of eight years work training program.
• Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Must be able to operate an overhead crane.
• Able to perform standing, sitting, stopping, and use of upper extremities for simple grasping, reaching, grasping firmly, push/pull and use fine manipulation as well as lifting or other means of transferring tooling, parts, containers and raw materials.
• Must be able to visually inspect parts, gauges, etc.
• Must be able to work overtime including weekends.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.