Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Chassis - Systems & Components Cost Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Chassis - Systems & Components Cost Engineer in the Auburn Hills, MI area. The selected individual is responsible for component cost throughout program life for assigned commodities (setting piece cost and investment targets, negotiation support for new business placement and design changes). Working from BOM, drawings and/or samples the individual must be able to develop technical cost and investment/tooling models for Chassis components and systems using activity based costing methodologies.
Individual provides subject matter expertise to support engineering and purchasing at working levels and to executive leadership. Individual must be curious, persistent and innovative. Individual must have the ability to analyze supplier quotes and reach agreement on appropriate piece cost and tooling cost using activity-based costing. Individual must have understanding of elements of piece cost and investment for various manufacturing processing typical for the production of assigned commodities.
Individual must work with the Chassis Tooling/Process cost Engineer. The Chassis Tooling/Process cost Engineer is responsible for approval of tooling in System and Asset Verification of tooling after tooling has been built.
If you’re interested in this Chassis - Systems & Components Cost Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering Preferred.
• Must have 5-10 years of related experience in Die processing, costing, development, and/or design.
• MS Office and Google Suite proficient.
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
• Activity based costing experience.
• Occasional day trips with possible overnight travel are required, potential international travel.
• Team Center proficient
• May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• May be required to travel domestically and internationally (Canada) 20%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.