Now hiring Electrician Helpers/Apprentices in Waukesha, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is now accepting applications for Electrician Helpers/Apprentices! Commercial experience is a plus and will be considered. Candidates for Apprentice level must have 1-3 years of residential experience and knowledge of exhaust fan installation.
• Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
• Work with lighting control systems
• Perform maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
• Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Pay rate is $15-20/hour and up based on experience. Work is 1st shift, Monday-Friday. This is long term work, and no per diem is offered.
Health insurance including dental and vision
Paid holidays and vacation
If you’re interested in this opportunity for Electrician Helpers/Apprentices, please apply today!
- Commercial experience is a plus and will be considered
- Candidates for apprentice level must have 1-3 years of residential experience and knowledge of exhaust fan installation.
- Must posses own basic hand tools, a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.