Now hiring a Knowledge Base Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking a KBE Engineer - Knowledge Based Engineer (KBE) in the Auburn Hills, MI area. Responsibilities include creating CAD (Catia/NX) parametric math models for commodities using Knowledge Based Engineering template modeling techniques. Position requires extensive knowledge of Catia/NX modeling and an extensive background developing / packaging / synthesizing complex vehicle systems.
Additional responsibilities include dictating architecture and construction techniques, creating master development / packaging / requirement sections, defining master template modeling structures, and training other Catia/NX engineers on modeling techniques, architecture. Salary will be based on experience.
If you’re interested in this KBE Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited or equivalent program
• 5 years of CAD (NX/CATIA) Interior Trim experience in one of the following areas; Hard Trim, Soft Trim, Headliners or body design
• NX-Technical Expertise; experience in associative parametric design
• Experience in overall vehicle design and release
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Experience with advance quality tools such as DFSS, parametric models, and design for performance
• Vehicle launch experience
Travel and Driving Requirements:
• May be required to travel domestically up to 20%. May be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.