Now hiring a Test Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Test Engineer in the Auburn Hills, MI area. The Test Engineer will define and carry out all required development / validation testing to ensure achievement of all functional objectives and assure compliance to program goals. They will participate in supplier assessments and post-test inspection reviews; including detailed failure analysis.
The Test Engineer handles the tasks of designing, developing protocols and testing reports for testing automobile products to meet product requirements. Job includes verification and validation of test plans, test procedures, test reports, developing testing methodology, techniques, and standards. Salary will be based on experience.
If you’re interested in this Test Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Must be able to start within 2 weeks of offer
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
• 1-3+ years in vehicle and component TESTING (hardware) with demonstrated capabilities in root cause analysis problem solving and recommending technical solutions.
• Buzz Squeak Rattle (BSR) Vehicle level development background.
• Experience with single and multi axis shakers.
• Experience with MTS Vehicle level simulator/shakers.
• High mechanical aptitude is mandatory.
• Ability to work in a team environment mandatory.
• Strong fundamentals of vehicle and component NVH.
• Previous plant launch experience
• Previous releasing and or testing background
• Experience with Squadriga measurement equipment
Travel and Driving Requirements:
• Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.