Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Area Vice President of Operations in Farmington Hills, Michigan!
Trillium has a direct hire opportunity for an Area Vice President, Operations in the Farmington Hills area. Compensation will be $150,000 to $200,000 annually with 20% bonus. The selected candidate will work in Farmington Hills on location; not a remote position.
The Area Vice President is responsible for the operational excellence and performance to key business metrics that focus on client service delivery to support growth, quality, efficiency and continuity of care. This role leads teams of Operations Directors and Regional Clinical Directors who oversee Client Service Managers, Supervising Clinicians and Behavior Technicians; this role partners with an Executive Clinical Director to ensure optimal clinical outcomes and operational success. AVP will be managing and engaging large teams (8+ direct reports and 500+ total employees).
The AVP, Operations will achieve key performance indicators goals, including growth, client retention, Clinician & Behavioral Technician utilization, treatment plan hours, and revenue targets. This role carries ultimately responsibility for leading and coaching the team as a business unit, with focus on customer service as well as P&L.
• Customer satisfaction and quality service delivery across 1,000 or more patients or clients
• On-going performance improvements and process improvements for efficiency
• Demonstrated Operational success in driving results to company goals
• Strategic business alignment to support efficiency, quality, and growth
• Building, driving, and refining processes at scale managing multiple teams with proven track record(s) of success. Driving a culture of accountability and results relative to internal and external audit of teams’ performance and processes
• Providing leadership, guidance, reinforcement and accountability among teams to ensure smooth and efficient operations and quality output at or above company standards.
• Monitoring departments’ workloads to guarantee optimal activity and output.
• Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction as reported on the parent survey
• Reducing attrition of behavior technicians and supervising clinicians; ensuring company goals relative to retention of top performers are met and or exceeded
• Reducing the attrition of top-performing CSMs and overall attrition of key operational roles
• Reducing attrition of clients and cases on hold to ensure continuity of care and optimal outcomes for our clients. Maintain client retention at or above company goal of 98.5%.
• Increasing the engagement scores of the Operations and Clinical teams in each survey cycle.
• Leading effective meetings to ensure communication and ultimately, execution to goal and plan relative to clinical and operational objectives.
• Partner with the Sales and Intake teams to ensure that expectations are appropriately set relative to timelines for expedient and efficient start of care for clients.
• Partner with Revenue Cycle to ensure all appropriate and applicable documentation is received, executed and appropriately submitted for smooth billing and reduction in DSO.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Area Vice President, Operations opportunity, please apply today!
• At least 8-12 years progressive operations leadership experience in a complex organization, preferably within a distribute and remote workforce
• Leader with impressive track record in improving processes, engaging talent, and leading operational transformations
• In-home and/or center-based out-patient healthcare experience is highly preferred
• Multi-state multi-site experience
• PE backed organization a plus
• Expertise in managing and engaging large teams (8+ direct reports and 500+ total employees) and customer satisfaction and quality service delivery across 1,000 or more patients or clients
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.