Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring for an Outside Sales position in Danville, Illinois!
Trillium Staffing is seeking an Outside Sales individual to provide technical product information, develop solutions, generate proposals and negotiate sales orders. Salary depending on experience level plus commission $60,000-$70,000 yearly. Company supplies vehicle and associated costs. This is a temp to hire opportunity; however, company will consider direct hire for a highly-qualified individual! Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
• Coordinate and manage sales in new and existing territories
• Identify and contact accounts
• Generate leads and initiate cold calls
• Develop a sales strategy for current and potential accounts
• Build new relationships and maintain existing ones throughout the entire sales cycle
• Prepare proposals
• Provide client support
• Relay customer information to inside support expeditiously
• Will also deliver sales presentations and participate at industry trade shows
If you’re interested in this Outside Sales position and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• Must have IL driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to company insurer.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
• 3-5 years sales experience
• 3-5 years Electrical/Mechanical repair background
• Excellent communication and people skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
• General knowledge or experience with Windows Word and Excel
• Ability to manage multi-task environment
• Ability to complete all pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.