Now hiring an Electro-Mechanical Repair-Shop Technician in Danville, Illinois!
Trillium Staffing is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Repair-Shop Technician in the Danville, IL area. This is a temp to hire opportunity working Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay rate is $16/hour, depending on level of experience. Must have experience in AC/DC motors, pumps, and gear reducers associated with equipment. Must have valid driver’s license. Must have computer skills.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures while complying with legal regulations.
- Complete production requirements by expediting work results, monitoring progress and resolving problems.
- Plan and organize work activities to ensure efficiency, profitability and schedule adherence.
- Follow all quality control programs while inputting ideas for improved efficiency.
- Promote good customer relations by keep customers & shop manager informed of project progress.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Respond to off-hours emergencies as required
- Ensure that raw material inventory is stocked as needed.
- Continue improving job knowledge and assist in problem solving.
If you’re interested in this Electro-Mechanical Repair-Shop Technician opportunity, please apply today!
- Associate’s Degree (two year college or technical school) and/or three to seven years related experience preferred
- Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively assist others
- Understanding of the technical requirements of the industry
- Strong personnel management, analytical, and people skills
- Ability to manage work in a multi-tasking environment
- Must have experience in AC/DC motors, pumps, and gear reducers associated with equipment
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have computer skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.