Now hiring Flooring Installers in Greenfield, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is seeking experienced Flooring Installers for our client’s residential flooring division. Installers will be responsible for installing flooring products while operating basic tools and flooring equipment.
• Loading & unloading materials
• Sweep, scrape, sand, or clean base surfaces to correct imperfections that may show through the floor covering
• Mix and apply required compounds to join and adhere foundation/flooring material
• Install LVT & LVP, VCT, carpet, sheet vinyl, wood, laminate, tile, and other specified flooring
• Cut floor coverings and foundation materials according to blueprints and sketches
• Capable of performing a variety of calculations related to surface area, cubic volume and estimating material quantities
• Determines traffic areas and best location(s) for seams if not previously specified in paperwork
• Use and maintain hand tools, portable power tools, and stationary power tools in a safe manner
• Independently keeps the job on schedule
• Follows all written paperwork and does not make any assumptions without the proper direction from the sales person/project manager
This is a 1-2 week project with possibilities for more work after completion. Work is 1st shift Monday-Friday with possible overtime. Pay is $18-25/hour, depending on experience. No per diem offered. We offer health insurance including dental and vision, 401k, paid holidays and vacation.
If you are interested in this Flooring Installer position, please apply today!
• Must possess the skills to multi-task, work in a team setting, and meet deadlines
• Must be able to complete basic floor covering installations
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, construction plans and layouts
• Basic knowledge of tool and equipment safety, ability to identify and correct environmental or other workplace hazards
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.