Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Business Analyst in Quincy, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Business Analyst with the creativity, vision, drive, and experience to lead product planning and go-to-market activities for our client in the Quincy, MA area. We are looking for a Business Analyst with over 5 years of experience building software in a globally distributed team environment.
Success in this role requires building an understanding of the customer’s challenges and prioritizing platform enhancements to continue growing our clients market share. You’ll work across various teams across the project to uncover creative technical solutions that enhance the performance of our platform and help our client to navigate evolving customer requirements.
Our client is a technology service and consulting firm. Their teams help several fortune 500 clients and emerging start-ups build technology solutions using modern technologies and create an awesome user experience.
If you’re interested in this Business Analyst opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• 5 years of experience in the Insurance industry, specifically with Property Casualty and Liability Insurance domain.
• Experience in requirement gathering documentation, such as writing User Stories, Epics, Acceptance Criteria, and BRD’S Testing experience.
• Partner with Product Managers and development teams to create a backlog of project requirements.
• Effectively facilitate stand-up meetings and coordinated issue resolution while working with internal teams and clients
• Lead weekly demo to product owners.
• Collaborate with customers on acceptance testing.
• Acute attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
• Create and prioritize a backlog of requirements
• Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Lead requirement gathering sessions
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.