Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring for a Driller Assistant position in West Sacramento, CA!
Trillium has a direct hire opportunity for a Driller Assistant in West Sacramento, CA!
This position as a Driller Assistant supports the drilling crew in the drilling operation. The Driller Assistant will move, set up and operate drilling rigs and related equipment to drill holes. Work is outdoors in all weather conditions and generally physically demanding.
This position requires travel and the ability to work with a small crew of three or four. The Driller Assistant must be able to do all the responsibilities and duties of the Driller. This position is the “2nd in charge” on the crew. Pay starts around $20/hour, and goes up with experience.
- Mechanical ability to do minor repairs
- Conduct pre-trip inspection
- Set up control zone
- Perform physical labor, shoveling, drilling debris, and transporting materials using ergonomic lifting techniques
- Maintain equipment
- Ability to fill in for driller when qualified
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures
- Can direct subordinate employee(s)
- Maintain all certifications
- Forklift trained
If you’re interested in this direct hire Driller Assistant opportunity and meet the qualification below, please apply today!
- Valid Class A CDL required
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One (1) year of steady working experience in construction or drilling
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds throughout the day
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.