Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a National Lubricants Account Manager in Louisville, KY!
Trillium Technical is seeking candidates for a direct hire National Lubricants Account Manager who will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding assigned accounts, coordinating marketing, building customer relations through mutually rewarding partnership and assisting with the expansion of new product introductions. This position requires proven sales success and strong leadership capability.
• Accomplishes or exceeds sales goals by creating action plans to support division market strategy as directed by Division Manager.
• Identifies potential new customers.
• Generates program proposals and action plans based on marketing strategy.
• Communicates pricing and product changes to the customer as required.
• Supports Technical & Marketing team’s market research. Supports the development of new strategies to expand the business as well as brand image/awareness
• Maintains current customer/industry knowledge through educational opportunities such as; training, professional publications, industry events and networking.
• May supervise Account Representatives as assigned including training, developing work goals, coaching and reviewing performance. Leads and directs subordinates to high level of customer development with an emphasis on partnership building.
• Additional details on detailed description.
If you’re interested in this National Lubricants Account Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
• 3 years of National Lubricants Account Management experience is required.
• Must have Lubricants (Genuine Oil) Vehicle Original Equipment Supplier experience.
• Proven sales success and strong leadership skills.
• Sales Planning, Product Development, Price Strategy and Analysis
• Outstanding communication skills including presentation skills.
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office
• Travel: 50-60%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.