Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Sr. Project Manager in Providence, Rhode Island!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager (SPM), also known as IT Sourcing and Vendor Project Manager (VM) in the Providence, RI area. Salary will be based on experience.
The SPM/VM will be part of IT Vendor Management Office and will:
- Project manage
- Deliver Request for Proposals (RFPs), Review/Analyst Vendor Proposals, and deliver Contracts
- Have expertise in IT Application Services Category - IT Project Development / Application Maintenance Support / SaaS implementation.
- Work onsite alongside state Vendor Contract Managers to ensure the Sourcing Projects follow VMO Sourcing Cycle and are delivered as per the State Purchasing guideline.
IT Sourcing and Vendor Manager will have primary responsibility for all commercial aspects of IT procurement and will be responsible for the management of given portfolio for IT. reporting to the Chief of IT Sourcing, Contracts and Vendor Management. Effective communication, reporting and stakeholder coordination are essential delivery elements to ensure client satisfaction, team member satisfaction and financial success. Having worked in Public Section / State IT Projects is a plus.
1. Project Plan for every Sourcing Project.
2. Request for Proposals (RFP): Help IT to draft Scope of Work and Requirements; Finalize RFP.
3. Proposal Review: As part of Evaluation committee, facilitate and provide review.
4. Contracts: Understand IT Scope of work and translate in to Sourcing Contract document; review with stakeholders and legal.
5. Lead Vendor Governance Review – Document Issues, Actions
6. Contract Negotiations: Provide a plan, key IT Terms (participate or lead) during contract negotiations.
7. Participate in other tasks as directed by the Chief of Sourcing and vendor management
8. Weekly written status stating:
A. Primary objectives completed since the last status report
B. Remaining immediate objectives and milestones
C. Confidence level to hit due dates and milestones
If you’re interested in this Sr. Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
• 15+ years relevant professional experience
• 7-8 years’ experience in Indirect Sourcing categories required (Project Application Development, SaaS, Maintenance Support)
• Experience in process improvement preferred
• Supplier agreements: knowledge of legal terminology and language related to supplier agreements
• Demonstrated leadership ability to inspire others and build and mentor effective teams
• Proven negotiation and contracting skills
• Project management skills
• Demonstrated success in designing presentations for senior management
• Flexibility and adaptability to effectively adapt to new scenarios and changes
• Ability to think strategically and an excellent communication
• Knowledge of Procurement Processes and Tools
• Knowledge of ERP systems, Application Development, Maintenance,
• Ability to deliver RFPs
• Ability to craft Contract - Statement of Work Terms and Conditions with key provisions such as SLA.
• Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.