Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Controller in Grand Blanc, Michigan!
Trillium has a great direct hire opportunity for a Controller in the Grand Blanc, MI area. Salary is $85,000-$125,000 yearly plus benefits. Hours are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Key Responsibilities include the following:
• Oversee all financial activities of the company
• Management of Finance, IT & HR functions
• Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all areas of the business by partnering with managers to provide key financial data, analysis and insights
Measures of Performance:
• Timely and accurate financials
• AR overdue target
• IT system uptime
• Performance against major initiatives assigned
• Demonstration of behaviors and values of Company
Key Finance responsibilities
• Lead financial staff and be accountable for general accounting, AR, AP, billing, cost accounting, inventory accuracy and risk management.
• Directs the preparation and quality control of all financial reports, including reports to shareholders, reports to bank, reports for external accounting firm, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
• Meets regularly with department heads to keep informed and to offer insight and direction. Provide internal controls.
• Responsible for annual business planning and forecasting. Analyzes actual vs planned results to identify opportunities and areas which need focus. Continuously improves the planning process.
Key IT responsibilities:
• Develops and implements IT strategy for the business.
• Ensures maximum uptime for IT systems throughout business.
• Supports IT needs throughout business.
• Works with other departments to ensure ERP information system integrity such that reports available across the company are accurate and timely.
Key HR responsibilities:
• Ensures on time and high quality delivery of basic HR activities including: hiring, reviews, payroll, legal protections and benefits.
• Manages insurance selection/renewal process.
• Other key responsibilities
• Member of senior management team with direct input into strategic planning. Responsible for leading major strategic initiatives.
• Develop and maintain efficient and effective team.
• Owns relationships with external accountants, insurance brokers, bank, IT support resources, staffing agencies, payroll companies, etc.
• All other projects as assigned.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Controller opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Proven track record of success in similar roles.
• Minimum ten years of experience in financial management in a manufacturing environment with Controller job experience.
• Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
• HR and IT experience.
• Excellent analytical, project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Automotive experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or finance.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.