Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Customer Service Representative in Brighton, Michigan!
Trillium has a Customer Service Representative position available in the Brighton, MI. area. This is possible contract to hire opportunity. Pay range up $16.00 an hour based on experience, and this a first shift position, Monday-Friday.
The selected individual will be working for our client who provides repair and maintenance services to retail locations throughout the U.S. We are seeking candidates who are qualified, experienced and self-motivated individuals. Must be able to handle stressful situations and at the same time be confident with making appropriate decisions based on company policies and procedures.
• Take service calls by email, telephone and various online dispatching systems.
• Dispatch and coordinate service calls to our vendors in U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
• Regular, consistent data entry and follow-up with attention to detail.
• Address customer concerns and service emergencies with urgency and professionalism.
• Communicate with Customers and vendors to promote and maintain work flow.
• Once fully trained, be on call after hours for 1 week out of every 6-8 weeks.
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to learn
• Pleasant, friendly, helpful demeanor
• Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations
• Team Player
If you’re interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity, please apply today!
• Dispatching experience
• Experience working for and with contractors very helpful!
• Ability to multi-task is a must
• Strong keyboarding / typing skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
• Punctual and reliable attendance
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required
• Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.