Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Construction Contract Specialist in Richmond, Virginia!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Contract Specialist in the Richmond, VA area for direct hire. The Contract Specialist will be responsible for structuring, drafting, and reviewing federal contracts to ensure legality of company processes. This is a first shift direct hire position offering $85,000-$105,000 yearly salary, depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify.
- Draft, structure, and review construction contracts and other legal documents.
- Responsible for the management of contracts and project changes
- Oversee project controls and legal aspects of construction projects, as well as claims management.
- Provide legal advice and approvals for procurement and contract negotiations.
- Draft claims, position papers, and other legal documents.
- Explain potential issues to the government and provide potential solutions.
- Represent company in legal proceedings and negotiate legal solutions.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations.
- Advocate company interests in bid protests and other actions involving the federal government.
- Works closely with attorneys on legal projects.
- Review and approve all change orders.
- Review subcontractor bonds for accuracy and completeness.
- Communicate with clients and provide accurate reporting when necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Contract Specialist opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- 5+ years’ relevant experience required.
- Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies or legal assistant experience preferred.
- Understanding of construction project life cycle.
- Ability to produce professional proposals and presentations.
- Federal DOD project experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of construction management, financial, and reporting strategies.
- Experience working with controls, compliance related issues, and external auditing within the construction industry is required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team environment.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.