Now hiring a Construction Project Manager in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin!
Our client is a well established Real Estate Investment Management firm based in the Madison, WI area specializing in multi-family development, town homes, affordable housing, educational renovations and other commercial construction builds.
They are now seeking a Construction Project Manager with excellent leadership and communication skills for the Fond du Lac, WI area to join their team. This will be a direct hire opportunity, base salary between $85,000-$110,000+ yearly, depending on experience. Full benefits package, 401K, bonus program, PTO and paid holidays available. Relocation assistance is provided to those who qualify.
• Oversee and direct construction project from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Review the work progress on a daily basis
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
If you’re interested in this direct hire Construction Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• A minimum of 5+ years previous multi-family, town-home, affordable housing construction experience as a Project Manager
• Must have ground up and renovation building experience from $5MM-$8MM
• Must be open to traveling roughly 45% of the time
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.