Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Construction Project Manager in Richmond, Virginia!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing multiple construction projects from cradle to grave, while ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, and according to company safety policies and procedures.
- Manage multiple federal construction projects from cradle to grave
- Oversee project design alongside design team to ensure accuracy
- Directs performance of contracts
- Prepares estimates and budgets along with estimator
- Field supervision to ensure daily goals and schedules
- Coordinates daily work efforts
- Subcontractor Management
- Change order management
- Monthly reporting including budget and scheduling reports
- Works closely with superintendent, estimator, client, field staff, and subcontractors to ensure project completion on time and on budget in a safe manner
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $150,000-$175,000 salary depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify.
If you’re interested in this Construction Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- 10+ years’ Federal construction management experience
- Microsoft Office and Primavera scheduling software experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organization and communication skillS
- Ability to work within a team environment and meet project milestones
- Strong time management and leadership abilities are a plus
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.