Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Associate Buyer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking an Associate Buyer in the Auburn Hills area who will be responsible for purchasing and negotiation materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors. The Associate Buyer evaluates vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers. Pay will be based on experience.
• Must possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt, negotiate and manage a project(s).
• Must be capable of managing tactical workload while developing & implementing strategies and process improvements.
• Strong Communication with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally.
If you’re interested in this Associate Buyer opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering from an accredited University.
• Candidates that possess Co-Op/Internships with related experience will be highly preferred. Experience in SAP is not required, however would be an advantage.
• Must have 0-2 years of experience in purchasing
• Procuring Interior components, evaluating vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
• Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Power Point, Word) and web-based applications.
• May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• May be required to travel domestically/internationally 10%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.