Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a CNC Programmer in Saginaw, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a CNC Programmer in the Saginaw, MI area for a temp-to-hire opportunity. Pay range is $18/hour and up, depending on experience. Schedule is Monday-Friday, 6:00am-4:30pm. CNC Programmer will be responsible for using knowledge of machine operations to develop code to control the machines to meet all production delivery and quality requirements. This opportunity could potentially work into a management role within the CNC Programming Department.
• Incumbents prepare process plans, including positioning of carriage and/or tool, rate of feed, speed of rotation, tool changes
• May determine the suitability of a part for automation and may determine the appropriate machine assignments on the basis of efficiency and quality requirements
• Create programs and verify in Vericut software, create tool lists, setup sheets and some 3D modeling and fixture design in Solidworks
• Utilize and develop new tools and cutting methods
If you’re interested in this CNC Programmer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• High School Diploma
• Associate’s degree in Machine Tool preferred
• Ten (10) years of experience in related position in the machine tool industry
• Job Shop or Prototype experience
• Ability to supervise and schedule a cell of CNC machines
• Program and process CNC machines using CAM software
• Familiar with all kinds of tooling
• Capability of 3, 4 & 5 axis programming
• Experience with large complex work and have good file management skills
• Mastercam experience & fluent with wide range of controls: Heidenhain, Mazatrol, Fanuc, etc is preferred
• Knowledge of GD&T
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.