Now hiring an ER&D Estimator in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking an ER&D Estimator in the Auburn Hills, MI area. The ER&D (Engineering Research & Development) Estimator works with Engineering and Program Management teams to produce vehicle program development spending estimates. Pay will be based on experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work with the program team to gather vehicle and program requirements. With program requirements assembled, the estimate roll-up begins using standard templates/formats with requests to the engineering teams to determine the labor and direct material requirements.
• Solicit, assemble, and maintain information from internal business units to produce a cohesive master ER&D estimate.
If you’re interested in this ER&D (Engineering Research & Development) Estimator opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited university or equivalent experience
• 3+ years’ experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
• Self-starter, innovative, and team oriented
• Proactive problem solving skills
• Process driven
• Engineering Program Management experience
• Vehicle integration and/or validation experience
• Whole vehicle product awareness
• Product development process knowledge
• Knowledge of the different types of Engineering costs
• Data analysis experience
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.