MSHA Millwright needed for work in Lovelock, Nevada!
Trillium Construction is seeking a MSHA Millwright for bolt-up work in Lovelock, NV. Work consists of bolt-up of machinery, conveyors, etc. in a gold mine.
Work is running 7 days a week with 60+ hours first shift, and is expected to continue for another month at least. Per diem is $100 per day for those who qualify. Pay is $21/hour.
If you are interested in this MSHA Millwright opportunity, please apply today!
* 5 years of Millwright experience preferred.
* Minimum 6 months mine experience
* MSHA mandatory- open pit
* Tools of the trade including bags, tape, wrenches, etc.
* Ability to work hard in inclement weather for long hours
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
* Able to lift 75 lbs.
* Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.