Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an ETL Developer in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking an ETL Developer in the Boston, MA area for a contract position. Salary will be based on experience. The primary focus of this role will be ETL development using SSIS.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Working under the direction of the Principal Data Architect, this position will participate in the design, architecture, security, development, and performance tuning of an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
• Collaborate with the Data Architect, the Data Modeler, Business Analysts, Business Intelligence Developers, and another ETL Developer to build robust, high performance ETL processes.
• Strong understanding of data models. Able to navigate unfamiliar data models of all types and to develop methods for reliably and accurately extracting data from them. Must have a solid understanding of Ralph Kimball Data Warehouse design methodologies.
If you’re interested in this ETL Developer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
2. 5 years of SQL Development experience – SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc.
3. 2 years of SSIS development experience
4. SQL performance tuning expertise
5. Good organization skills
6. Very strong attention to detail
7. Willingness to follow established development standards
8. Able to collaborate well with peers in a team environment
Nice to Haves:
1. SQL Server DBA skills
2. Windows Server sysadmin skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.