Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Data Warehouse Architect in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Data Warehouse Architect in the Boston, MA area for a contract position. Salary will be based on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities: Working under the direction of the Principal Data Architect, this position will participate in the analysis, design, development, and performance tuning of an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
Collaborate with the Principal Data Architect, Stakeholders, the Business Intelligence Team, and the ETL Team to design and build robust, scalable, and high performance Architecture for the delivery and analysis of data.
Strong understanding of data models. Able to navigate unfamiliar data models of all types and to develop methods for capturing, storing, and presenting data from them. Must be expert level at Ralph Kimball Data Warehouse design methodologies.
This role has two primary responsibilities:
1. Data Modeling and Data Architecture Design.
2. Training one of our people in Kimball Data Modeling.
If you’re interested in this Data Warehouse Architect opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
2. 5 years of SQL Development experience – SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc.
3. Expert in Ralph Kimball Data Warehouse design methodologies
4. Good organization skills
5. Very strong attention to detail
6. Willingness to follow established design methods
7. Able to collaborate well with peers in a team environment
Nice to Haves:
1. Experience with Erwin or some other data modeling tool
2. Higher Ed experience
3. ETL / SSIS Experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.