Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Enterprise PMO - Senior Project Manager in Providence, Rhode Island!
Trillium Technical is immediately seeking an Enterprise PMO Senior Project Manager who will have overall responsibility for overseeing Problem Management related to the Unified Health Infrastructure Project (UHIP) from problem categorization and prioritization through problem closure and evaluation. This role will be instrumental in assisting the State team in stabilizing the Bridges system and transitioning all processes to ongoing Maintenance & Operations services. This includes coordination between all UHIP-related State agencies (business and IT) as well as vendors involved in business case development, requirements, application development, testing and deployment.
In addition, the Sr. Project Manager will assist in leading governance activities across the project to ensure key deliverables and milestones are met in accordance to defined standards and best practices. Responsibilities of the Sr. Project Manager require strong project management, knowledge of software development processes and exceptional leadership and communication skills. Pay will be based on experience.
• Drive defect prioritization through comprehensive impact assessments from incident triage through defect resolution
• Monitor the inflow of new problems or system defects and align to business outcomes
• Work with the business to prioritize defects & partner with development teams to insure timely issue resolution
• Review proposed technical solutions to ensure they meet the business needs and SDLC standards
• Develop work plans and manage timelines associated with SDLC deliverables
• Provide consultative support to Agencies & Program Leadership to help enforce governance standards and best practices
• Act as the key point of contact for the Agencies in managing issues and escalations
• Review incident and defect metrics and performance trends to identify opportunities for improving processes or enhancing the system
• Create dashboards and tools to assist the business in prioritization and release planning activities
• Analyze and communicate project status effectively to project leadership
• Participate in strategic improvement initiatives primarily focused on incident and problem management
• Provide ongoing support for Executive Project Management Office (ePMO) activities including deliverables management, issue oversight and escalation, metrics and reporting and other administrative tasks
• Other duties as assigned
If you’re interested in this Enterprise PMO - Senior Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer science or related field
• Master’s degree preferred
• PMP certification a plus
Experience and Required Skills:
• 8-10 years’ experience as a Senior Project Manager with a proven track record managing complex IT projects
• Versatile project management skills with the ability to learn quickly and work with limited oversight and supervision
• Demonstrated ability to build effective partnerships with key business stakeholders and outside vendors
• Proven leadership, organizational and planning skills across different types of projects
• Experience with project management tools and best practices
• Experience with application development and software development life cycle methodologies
• Experience with ITIL practices including incident and problem management
• Required knowledge of JIRA, Excel, PowerPoint
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.