Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Resident Calibration Engineer in Southfield, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Resident Calibration Engineer to work onsite at OEM as an Engineering Representative and collaborate with cross functional team to develop and release body electronic modules (for example: Body Control Module, Exterior Lighting Module, and Passive Entry Passive Start) to upcoming vehicle platforms and model year changes.
Expectations are the smooth development and launch of electronic modules for assigned vehicle(s) and enhancing the Company as the best supplier to the OEM. This is a contract position and pay will be based on experience.
• Calibrating modules from specific vehicles platforms and configurations
• Creating and tracking engineering work orders
• Trouble shooting and solving module and vehicle level issues
• Coordinating OEM and Company activities
• Supporting the development of module specifications
• Investigating and responding to quality issues
If you are interested in this Resident Calibration Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BSEE or BSCE
• Automotive experience
• Experience with electronic circuits or automotive electronic modules
• Experience with measurement tools (multi-meters, oscilloscopes)
• Experience with communication / diagnostics tools (Intrepid, Vector)
• Good computer skills
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong interpersonal skills – must work well on a team, proactive to find resolution or get help when issues arise, ability to take direction and run with it
• Good organizational skills – must be able to manage several simultaneous projects efficiently and meet deadlines
• Willingness and ambition to work under pressure, meet schedules and maintain a high level of output
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.