Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a CNC Operator/Machinist in Hilliard, Ohio!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a CNC Operator/Machinist in the Hilliard, OH area. Both 1st and 2nd shift hours are available, 6:00am - 2:30pm/2:00pm - 10:30pm Monday through Friday with some overtime. Pay is based on experience, $15.00/hour and up. We are looking for someone with a good skill sets with upside potential to experienced machinist. This is a temp to hire position.
The CNC Operator/Machinist plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
• Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; trimming heads.
• Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work-pieces; adhering to international standards.
• Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
If you’re interested in this CNC Operator/Machinist opportunity, please apply today!
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.