Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Service Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Service Engineer for a project in the Auburn Hills, MI area. The Service Engineer serves as the technical expert and cross-functional lead to ensure critical components are serviced in the most practical and efficient manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Cross-functional collaboration with varying levels of management and technical leads from both Mopar and Product Development Strategic support plan development and implementation for new model or system launch Coordinate vehicle launch readiness tracking and reporting for security component support Track, troubleshoot, and resolve component-related product issues Mature and evolve collective service model for applicable components. Must have strong communication skills-written and verbal and the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment. Pay will be based on experience.
If you’re interested in this Service Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Automotive Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
• 2+ years of engineering and/or aftersales experience in the automotive industry to serve as the technical expert to ensure critical component are serviced in the most practical and efficient manner
• Previous experience reading / working from technical specifications or other technical documentation
• Cross-functional collaboration requires the ability to interact and network effectively with technical leads from Engineering and Product Development as well as all levels of management
• Familiarity and ease with MS Office tools and G-Suite to coordinate vehicle launch readiness tracking and reporting for security component support
• Prior experience troubleshooting vehicle systems to track, troubleshoot, and resolve component-related product issues
• Strong technical aptitude and understanding the dealership environment
• Strong organizational, self-management, and negotiation skills to support strategic support plan development and implementation for new model or system launch
• Experience in presenting ideas and concepts to all levels of management
• May be required to drive a company vehicle - valid driver’s license & clean driving record required
• May be required to travel - domestic & international (0-20%)
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.