Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Oracle Financial Specialist - Intermediate in Providence, Rhode Island!
Trillium Technical is seeking an Oracle Financial Specialist to lead and assist in supporting, maintaining and developing the Department’s Oracle EBS Financial System known as FMS. The Oracle ERP Modules include: Oracle Grants Management, Oracle Inventory, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Time and Labor (OTL), Oracle Accounts Receivable, Oracle Purchasing (PO), Oracle Account Payable (AP), Oracle General Ledger (GL). Pay will be based on experience.
The consultant is responsible for
* supporting the business activities through active work on client engagements, understand our business model, business processes, suggest improvements and map the requirements for the Oracle EBS environment
* support and assist the internal IT team with support issues and key development areas
* prepare project plans, estimates and milestones, task plans, test plans and defect tracking mechanisms to deliver and manage projects, customizations & enhancements
* hands-on experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.X implementations, upgrades and support
* possess sound knowledge of multiple Oracle EBS modules like HRMS, Time and Labor, Inventory, Purchasing, Payables, Grants, Subledger Accounting, and General Ledger
* perform gap fixes and performance tuning, support new implementations and upgrades, develop and deliver customizations and extensions
* perform unit testing and coordinate with users for integration and system testing
* manage and coordinate issue resolutions and escalations
* coordinate with Oracle on Product bugs, patches and Service Request resolutions
* work with the DBAs
* weekly report on deliverables status and presentations with management
If you’re interested in this Oracle Financial Specialist opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
* 5+ Years Experience
• The candidate must be (60%) Technical and (40%) Functional
• Well-versed with Procure-to-Pay modules and General Ledger (including SLA) - SLA is a new functionality introduced in EBS R12. SLA is a powerful and flexible rules-based accounting engine, with a centralized data model and repository that generates accounting entries based on source transactions for all Oracle Applications transactions.
• An understanding on how Oracle Grants/Projects works and its integration with other Oracle modules like Purchasing, Payables, OTL
• Basics of Oracle HRMS, Oracle Time and Labor • Technically strong in R12.2.x architecture and tech-stack
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.