Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Powertrain Controls Engineer - Associate in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Powertrain Controls Engineer - Associate in the Auburn Hills area who will participate in a team of engineers responsible for the development, integration, build and test of software for control module for various control algorithm analysis, design, implementation, bench/dyno/vehicle testing. Perform failure mode analysis, diagnostic analysis, design, implementation and testing.
The Powertrain Controls Engineer will perform software requirements analysis, design, coding, test plan creation, and testing for Control Features. Perform reviews for Requirements, Design Documents, Simulink Models, C/C++/Assembly code, and Test Plans. Create RTW/Target Link Models. 0-3 years of experience. Pay will be based on experience.
The candidate must be a strong team player with systems focused interdisciplinary experience and expertise, and willing to work in a fast-paced environment. He/ she will interface with various teams to drive implementation of toolchain and virtual test property. The engineer will be working with global teams (EMEA, LATAM and APAC). Other responsibilities include conducting tool benchmarks, evaluating new virtualization technologies, interfacing with suppliers, working with teams on processes, methodologies and tools.
• Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Strong ability to work directly with individuals and groups
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Self-starter who can work cross-functionally with other people
• Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of management preferred
Other duties include:
• Capture and understand customer requirements
• Maintain professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
If you’re interested in this Powertrain Controls Engineer - Associate opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other suitable degree related to Engineering from an accredited university
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the automotive industry
• Demonstrated technical problem-solving
• Experience with automotive powertrain plant and controller modeling, simulation, development, testing, and validation
• Thorough understanding of embedded software development (C, C++), AUTOSAR software architecture, auto code generation process, tools and compilers like MSVC, and GCC
• Experience with data acquisition and analysis tools such as ETAS-INCA
• Experience with model-based development tools such as MATLAB/SIMULINK
• Experience with Python scripting
• Experience with API
• Familiarity with 1-D physical modeling tools such as GT Power, AMESim and co-simulation tools
• Master of Science degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other suitable degree related to Engineering from an accredited university
• Powertrain experience
• dSPACE toolchain experience like SYD, CD, VEOS, Bus Manager,
• Flexibility - must be able to adapt to changing environment with minimal effect on productivity
Driving and Travel Requirements:
• Will be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.