Now hiring a Mold Maker in Lincolnton, North Carolina!
Trillium has a direct hire opportunity for a Mold Maker in the Lincolnton, NC area. This position pays $22-$28/hour and is a 2/2/3 schedule working 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 12-hour day shifts from 7:00am-7:00pm.
• Plan, lay out and perform all bench, machine and finishing operations required to alter and condition intricately designed and constructed plastic injection molding dies and related fixtures.
• Work from special instructions to either maintain or alter molds to achieve improvements to the original design.
• Monitor mold performance and inspect own work or work performed by other tool workers.
• Operate all Tool room machines.
• Perform difficult machine set-ups and operations that require improvising of tools and machines for adaptation beyond the normal range and capacities of available equipment.
• Instruct Toolmakers, Machinists and Technicians in the performance of their duties, including training new employees.
• Operate forklift truck and overhead crane.
• Read blueprints.
• Attend and participate in design reviews.
• Outside molder interaction and support.
• Manage mold rebuilds, various extensive engineering projects and design modifications to current and new molds.
• Support and adhere to all system procedures and Company policies / procedures.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Follow all safety regulations.
• Perform other related duties assigned.
• Working Knowledge of SQF and GMP procedures.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Mold Maker opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• High school diploma or equivalent
• State indentured apprenticeship or equivalent knowledge of tooling trade, plastic molding techniques and material characteristics
• 5 years Toolmaker experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.