Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Medical Imaging Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Medical Imaging Analyst in the Boston, MA area for a contract position. This individual will coordinate problem resolution and translates issues, as appropriate, into recommendations for future software versions or modifications to daily operations. The Medical Imaging Informatics Senior Specialist - Applications serves as a liaison between clinical services, technical staff, software and equipment vendors, and Radiology operations managers. Pay will be based on experience.
The Medical Imaging Informatics Senior Specialist - Applications role includes, but is not limited to:
Human Capital Management:
• Demonstrate “Customer Service” philosophy when interacting with employees and business partners.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues, and other hospital personnel, to facilitate day to day operations as well as furthering the educational mission e.g. Applications, PMO, Systems/Infrastructure, DevOps, and other Medical Imaging teams
• Participate in 24/7/365 on-call rotation in close collaboration with Medical Imaging Informatics, Enterprise Medical Imaging, Imaging Departments
• Attendance at tradeshows and conferences relevant to the position (e.g. RSNA, HIMSS and SIIM) as deemed necessary.
• Attends and participates in Departmental/Hospital meetings.
• Attends seminars and training sessions necessary to maintain appropriate level of professional competence.
Business Process Management:
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Enterprise imaging operating model and the interdependencies between supported applications and other relevant mission critical systems.
• Process-flow Mapping - Mapping for primary business operations mode (Registration, Ordering, Scheduling, Image Acquisition, Image Viewing, Diagnostic Reporting and Viewing, Billing, Management, Reporting and Viewing)
• Workflow Mapping - Role based mapping for primary business end-users (Administrative, Technologists, Radiologists)
• Data Mapping - Mapping data within and between primary business systems/applications.
• Ensures all Department, Hospital, JCAHO, and OIG compliance guidelines are met.
Systems / Application Management:
• Testing - End to end testing of process flows, workflows and data flows. Develops, maintains and executes QC/validation test plans associated with upgrades of Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView applications.
• Training - Educating and/or coaching colleagues and end-users on process flows, workflows and data flows. Provides user training for Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView applications. Train the trainer approach.
• Work closely with the Senior Manager - Enterprise Applications to ensure the smooth running of the underlying architecture associated with for Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView applications e.g. application, database, web, tablets, interfaces, integration, storage subsystems, and disaster recovery systems.
• Participates in the monitoring, maintaining, upgrading and/or re-engineering of Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView related interfaces.
• Provide support in the event of technical issues or problems associated with Medical Imaging Informatics and OneView applications and their subcomponents.
• When necessary the escalation of issues to vendors and Enterprise Systems and Infrastructure Managers.
Skills & Competencies Required:
• Must be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and on concurrent, multidisciplinary projects
If you’re interested in this Medical Imaging Analyst opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• 2-4 years of experience with Information Systems (IS), technology architecture and/or software platforms.
• Ability to carry out position with high degree of customer service, communication, teamwork, and timeliness.
• Outstanding business process analytic skills
• Familiarity with Radiology Information Systems(PACS, RIS, VR) in general and industry standards such as HL7 and DICOM communication.
• Strong technical and general IS skills, including hardware, software, personal computers and networking.
• Proficiency in office automation systems i.e. Windows OS, MS Office, etc.
• Experience with healthcare information systems and/or Radiology operations beneficial.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.