Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Graphic Designer in Greenville, South Carolina!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Graphic Designer in the Greenville, SC area for a contract position. This position supports graphic design of a product line that is global. Candidate will work with graphic design in multiple languages - proficiency in other languages is not required. Pay is based on experience.
• Create electronic designs of specimen collection devices ensuring specific ink type, paper, graphics, and serialization are consistent with client expectations and all regulatory design control requirements.
• Create electronic designs of convenience pack components ensuring specific ink type, paper, graphics, and serialization are consistent with client and commercial team expectations and all regulatory design control requirements.
• Complete Production Specification Sheets.
• Create printing plate files for output. Image and process both Flexo and Litho printing plates.
• Assemble Production Job Jacket (Shop Order) with material necessary for production.
• Create barcode programs and corresponding numbering database files.
• Work closely with Design Manager, Sr. Graphic Designer and Sales Representatives to develop device specifications on a customer by customer basis.
• The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary with other tasks as defined by management.
If you’re interested in this Graphic Designer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Adobe Suite competency
• Art Degree and familiarity with art concepts and elements
• Very strong attention to detail
• Very strong proofreading skills required
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.