Now hiring a 2nd shift Production Supervisor/Lead in Washington Court House, Ohio!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a 2nd shift Production Supervisor for a 4:00pm - 4:00am rotating schedule. This position is for entry level supervisory experience with pay starting at $15.00/hour and possibly up to $17/hour, all based on experience. Temp to hire. Our client is a leading global producer of new replacement plates and gaskets for most brands and models of plate heat exchangers. At their manufacturing facility in Washington Courthouse, Ohio, they manufacture and stock OEM quality specified plates and gaskets.
Supervisor Job Description
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in manufacturing heat exchanger components, applying knowledge of press setup and operating techniques and production methods.
2) Applies Lean Manufacturing Methodology throughout operation. Successful track record of implementing 5S, Standardized Operations, JIT, FIFO, Work Flow Balance, Pre-Operation Inspection and Mold/Die Quick Change.
3) Reviews production and quality reports in order to identify opportunities for improvement. Able to build production and quality improvement plans to drive team performance.
4) Identifies machine and tooling issues and arranges for repair or improvement.
5) Reviews production schedules and work orders, and assigns duties to workers according to order priorities.
6) Examines product quality to identify product defects and adjusts machines to eliminate flaws.
7) Examines products from each machine to verify conformance to specifications.
8) Conducts and directs training of new employees in machine operation, quality inspection, performance tracking and work procedures. Develops team members to achieve maximum results.
9) Confers with management and other supervisors to resolve production problems.
10) Leader of changing safety behavior. Enforces safety policies.
- Salary based on experience
- Potential performance bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- 200 days off per year
If you’re interested in this Production Supervisor/Lead position, please apply today!
- Must have molding experience plastic or rubber (injection, blow, compression, etc)
- Basic PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- High School Diploma Required, additional education a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Able to work 12 hour shifts and every other weekend
- Mechanical skills: Able to perform minor machine adjustments and able to change tooling
- Occasional fork truck and overhead crane operation
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.