Now hiring an Oracle ERP System Analyst in Buffalo, New York!
Trillium Technical is seeking an Oracle ERP System Analyst in the Buffalo, NY area for a contract position. Pay will be based on experience. The successful candidate will work closely with Oracle’s Systems Analyst, as supporting the global implementation of Oracle ERP will be the primary responsibility. After implementation, the individual with support the solution for the company as well as associated applications that integrate the new ERP system.
• Consult with business units to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements as it relates to business systems.
• Lead the ongoing/continual process improvement initiatives to ensure we’re leveraging the technology suite to our advantage.
• Lead the creation and writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures by working with business subject matter experts (SME).
• Work with business leadership and staff to document business requirements, user stories (scenarios), and test plans.
• Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes for all system developments and conduct quality assurance testing.
• Monitor and document post-implementation problems and revision requests.
• Assist business users with requests for reports, information, etc.; provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluation, and developing systems and procedures.
• Support and Manage resolution process.
If you’re interested in this Oracle ERP System Analyst opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, Project Management, Communications or a related field.
• Experience implementing and supporting Oracle software (SaaS); 1- 3 years’ experience with ERP system implementation; at least one full cycle implementation required.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as either a business analyst, business systems analyst, or systems project manager.
• Experience writing business requirements and business process mapping for multiple business functions.
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams (vertically and horizontally); experience working with a global team helpful; ability to initiate, maintain, and develop relationships.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.