Now hiring a CDL Class A Delivery Driver in Salt Lake City, Utah!
Trillium Driver Solutions is recruiting for 1 full-time permanent direct hire Class A CDL Delivery Driver in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
Driver will be trained on many different types of equipment including dry vans and tankers hauling cryogenic liquids. You will be trained to fill bulk tanks with these liquids and gases. You will deliver trailers full of compressed gas cylinders to plants and return with empty cylinders. No loading or unloading of these cylinders. In addition, in the SLC area we deliver lime to Kennecott. That involves a physical delivery by moving lime via a pipe from the tanker to the tank.
Drivers may be out 1-2 nights per week occasionally but are home most nights in time for dinner!
• Schedule is Monday-Friday
• Start time may be between 5:00am and 9:00am
• 55 to 65 hours per week
• Pay is $25/hour, then goes to $27/hour after training
• Drivers are able to receive raises throughout the year with a great performance record.
• Uniforms provided
• Full line of benefits provided 1st of the month after 60 days
• Drive newer model tractor-trailer equipment, mostly Kenworth T-800
• Home most nights in time for dinner
• Paid vacation based on company vacation policy
• 7-8 paid holidays per year
• Hotel stays reimbursed and meal per diems when out on the road
• Medical, dental/vision benefits
• 401(k) Plan
• Paid sick leave based on company sick leave policy
• Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
If you’re interested in this full time direct hire CDL Class A Delivery Driver opportunity, please apply today!
• High School Diploma (please note, GEDs will not be accepted)
• Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
• 5 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience or 2 years of bulk cryogenic tanker experience
• Mountain driving experience
• Clean MVR with no accidents or moving DOT violations in the last 3 years
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Availability for nights, weekends and holidays
• Availability for overnight work assignments up to 3 days
• Availability for up to 70-hour workweek with a typical 55 to 63 hour week
• Ability to run in a solo, slip seat or team environment
• Will be required to take a pre-employment assessment
• Must pass DOT physical (including drug/alcohol test and road test) and pre-employment screenings
Trillium Driver Solutions has been recruiting and hiring CDL Drivers for over 30 years. Whether you are seeking casual work or a full time driving career, let the experts at Trillium put you behind the wheel. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, but our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.