Now hiring a Machine Operator in Milford, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a Nakamura-Tome Turning Center Operator in Milford. Candidate will be responsible for meeting posted production quantities, inspecting parts per quality plan, and recording production information as required. Will follow purge and containment procedure as well as process change notification (PCN) procedures. Will perform scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment.
This is a 1st shift position Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm. Pay is $12-$16/hour, depending on experience. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity!
If you’re interested in this Machine Operator position, please apply today!
- High school diploma or GED
- Six months to one-year machine operation experience is desired
- Nakamura-Tome machine operation experience
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Ability to read and interpret basic blue prints is desired
- Must have a good understanding of basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.