Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Technical Consultant in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Technical Consultant for a short-term temporary assignment in the Auburn Hills area. Pay will be based on experience. The Technical Consultant is the Subject Matter Expert who will provide technical guidance and support to meet the business needs of the client. The Connected Services team is looking for a technical savvy, business/system analyst to assist in the set-up and configuration of the Aha! product management system to manage our connected vehicle product portfolio.
The Technical Consultant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Thinking critically to analyze the problems at hand, develop business/technical strategies for addressing and communicating clearly solution recommendations
• Ensure solutions meet performance standards and business objectives
• Work closely with management team to identify technical approach and clear project deliverables
• Maintain the “big-picture” view of the program/business throughout project execution and anticipate potential issues that may arise based on connected vehicle experience – adapting project execution to avoid or limit risk
• Exercise professionalism at all times demonstrating accountability and ownership for deliverables
If you’re interested in this Technical Consultant opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BS/MS degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a business or system analyst role
• Experience working with business users to capture requirements
• Experience configuring software packages to meet business needs
• Ability to manage and prioritize work tasks
• Strong listening and communication skills
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees
• Ambition and the ability to be self-directed
• Prefer experience with Jira and/or Aha!
• Prefer experience with product ownership, planning or roadmapping
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.