Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an HIE Technical Project Manager in Quincy, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a HIE Technical Project Manager in the Quincy area for a contract position. Pay will be based on experience. The HIE Technical Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, tracking, and implementation of projects. The position involves strong project management skills coupled by strong technical skills. The individual must be familiar with technical industry standards in the healthcare IT space, general IT architecture and technologies and should be familiar with managing teams.
• Leads the planning, tracking, and implementation of projects assigned
• Assembles and coordinates staff involved in the projects and provides direction, motivation and support to the team members.
• Coordinates each project implementation to its completion. Manages the team, the internal
Commonwealth customers, and other stakeholders and makes sure the deliverables meet requirements and expectations.
• Ensures accurate project documentation is prepared and makes sure that projects are completed on time and within scope.
• Develops detailed project plans, work breakdown structures, project checklists and budgets to meet established time frames, funding limitations and staffing availability.
• Prepares comprehensive supporting plans in the areas of quality control, risk management, change management, testing and other associated project management areas.
• Ensures that the team adheres to established policy and procedures with respect to project management methodologies, quality assurance, and other related standards.
• Reviews pertinent data and facts to identify and solve issues and mitigate risks, prioritizes workload and works on ad hoc projects as assigned.
• Provides technical and architectural guidance to the project team members.
• Follows guidelines set by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and other Federal entities such as ONC especially in the areas of Cryptography and secure data transmission of patient health information.
If you’re interested in this HIE Technical Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Experience in Project Management
• Experience in healthcare industry standards such as I·IL7, CCDs and FHIR
• Architectural and technical expertise in implementing Healthcare IT solutions using web services, XML, CCD/CCDA, CDR, XDR etc.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.