Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring for an Application Support position in Somerville, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Clinical Business Analyst in the Somerville area for a contract position. Pay is based on experience. The Clinical Business Analyst reports to the Clinical Business Analyst Manager, the ED/Optime Clinical Business Analyst Manager or the Executive Director for Health Clinical Systems. S/he is responsible for eliciting business requirements, executing user acceptance testing, conducting optimization training, and providing support to Epic users.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide support and education of Epic Ambulatory, MyChart, ASAP, Optime, Inpatient Orders, Inpatient Clin Doc, Willow, Beacon, or Research and complementary applications
• Field user-reported issues, oncall, and at-the-elbow based support with Brigham Health end users
• Answer end user “how-to” questions
• Document and analyze business processes and help drive business process improvement workflows
• Understand user requirements; translate them to functional requirements and assist end user with Epic enhancement request submissions
• Help identify and resolve issues, and facilitate appropriate escalation for timely resolution
• Assist with developing and executing user acceptance testing plans including creation of test cases
• Participate in regular team meetings to discuss team and project/program related activities, issues, changes, and communications as needed
• Provide service to users, according to the defined service level agreements
• Adhere to recognized project management tools and methodologies
• Assist in identifying and recommending best practices for business analysis, training and end user support functions
• Communicate status on various project/program efforts to leadership, internal stakeholders and manage expectations
• Analyze business processes to ensure accurate system configuration
• Uses the company values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration
• Create and run reports as needed using tools such as Workbench
• Other duties as assigned
• Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with cross functional teams including staff at all levels of the organization including both technical and non-technical personnel
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to effectively conduct small meetings, both formal and informal
• Requires minimal direction from leadership and possesses the ability to learn quickly
• Ability to successfully negotiate and collaborate with others of different skill sets, backgrounds an levels within and external to the organization
• Standard office environment with possible local travel to sites
• May require travel for training
• Rotating weekday on-call coverage required as business needs dictate
If you’re interested in this Application Support opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Healthcare, or related required
• Must have 3 years of healthcare IT experience with a knowledge of clinical systems
• A combination of education and experience may be substituted for requirements
• Epic Certification desired or must obtain Epic training as outlined by program requirement
• Experience in end user management, preferably in a healthcare setting
• Strong knowledge of Clinical workflows
• Ability to effectively translate business requirements to functional requirements
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.