Now hiring a Resident Electronics Project Manager in Raymond, Ohio!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Resident Electronics Project Manager for a temporary long-term engagement position in Raymond, Ohio. Pay will be based on experience.
• The Resident Electronics Project Manager will manage the operational and personnel activities of the assigned area. Collaborates with Internal and external customers, suppliers and affiliates in resolving problems/ issues arising from daily operations.
• Experience under automotive industry, mainly with in vehicle infotainment systems
• Project management skills including the ability to define, prioritize and direct program, project or process objectives, identify customers/ stakeholders and their interests, plan steps, and to coordinate and allocate resources in order to accomplish goals and objectives in an effective and timely manner.
• Analytical skills to define procedures and to independently oversee the application of methods/processes. Creatively applies sound judgment in choosing proper course of action in light of a broad range of multiple factors.
• Validation/testing skill including joint testing with customer and/or other vendors, and take necessary logs for engineers to investigate
• Negotiation skills to defend position strongly while keenly aware of the need to maximize benefits for all sides.
• Customer service skills to promote and support a service-oriented environment and encourage other to improve and refine their service actions.
• Written and verbal communication skills to discuss and provide advice/counsel regarding technical or sensitive matters. Diplomacy, tact, listening and persuasion skills are required in negotiating provisions and resolving standard issues.
• Demonstrated proficiency in computer software and mainframe application in order to perform word processing, data manipulation and file maintenance activities.
• Strong communication skills and customer interactions skills
If you’re interested in this Resident Electronics Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science is required
• 5 years of Automotive Project Management experience including the ability to define, prioritize and direct project or process, objectives, identify customers/ stakeholders and their interests, plan steps, and to coordinate and allocate resources, plant arrangement, in order to accomplish goals and objectives in an effective and timely manner.
• Automotive Infotainment experience is required
• Validation, Testing and Hardware development experience
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.